Voluntary Dental Plan for Students, Eligibility, Open Enrollment, Rates & Dates
Georgetown is pleased to offer a new voluntarily dental plan underwritten by Delta Dental. Enrollment information is below.
If you are enrolled in a Georgetown degree and have an active student account, you are eligible. For example, students who have tuition charged on their student account in the Fall term are eligible to enroll during the corresponding Fall Open Enrollment Period.
You may add your family members during the Open Enrollment Period in which you apply. All of your dependents must be added at that time. Once enrolled, you must wait until the next Policy Year to make any enrollment changes. The Policy Year begins October 1, and ends September 30, of the following year. Prorated refunds are not granted nor cancellations after Open Enrollment.
OPEN ENROLLMENT, COVERAGE DATES, AND RATES
- Fall Open Enrollment Period: Mid-August through September 20, 2020
- Fall Effective dates: Annual coverage, October 1, 2020 through September 30, 2021
- Fall 2020 Annual Rate: $275 per student or dependent not to exceed the student rate X 3. The fee will post to your student account
- Spring Open Enrollment Period: Mid-November through January 20, 2021
- Spring Effective dates: February 1, 2021 through September 30, 2021
- Spring Rate: $200 per student or dependent not to exceed the student rate X 3. The fee will post to your student account