2022-2023 Voluntary Dental Plan for Students, Eligibility, Open Enrollment, Rates & Dates
Georgetown is pleased to offer a voluntarily dental plan underwritten by Delta Dental. Enrollment information is below.
If you are enrolled in a Georgetown degree and have an active student account, you are eligible. For example, students who have a tuition fee on their student account for the Spring term are eligible to enroll during the Spring Open Enrollment Period, if they didn’t alreadty enroll in the annual dental plan during the Fall of 2022.
You may add your family members during the Open Enrollment Period in which you apply. All of your dependents must be added at that time. The Spring Term of coverage begins February 1, and ends September 30. Prorated refunds are not granted nor cancellations after Open Enrollment.
OPEN ENROLLMENT, COVERAGE DATES, AND RATES
- Fall Open Enrollment Period: September 1, through September 25, 2022
- Fall Effective dates: Annual coverage, October 1, 2022 through September 30, 2023
- Fall 2022 Annual Rate: $340 per student or dependent not to exceed the student rate X 3. The fee will post to your student account
- Spring Open Enrollment Period: Mid-November through January 22, 2023
- Spring Effective dates: February 1, 2023 through September 30, 2023
- Spring Rate: $235 per student or dependent not to exceed the student rate X 3. The fee will post to your student account