Reduce Claims Costs
Students share in the cost of their health care, are ultimately responsible for those costs, and must plan accordingly. Out of pocket costs can be reduced by seeking medically necessary care in the most appropriate facility. Become familiar with your Plan and understand important provisions of the Plan, including those listed below.
- perscription benefits during Open Enrollment
- limitations and exclusions
- special Student Health Center benefits
- pre-certification requirements
- covered emergency room usage
- in-network providers
Details of the Premier Plan are in the Certificate of Coverage.